Monday, November 22, 2010

First Letter from Morgan -- MTC

Dear Family.

Today was a very intense day!  I regret leaving you guys so fast and not hugging you guys for longer :(  But all is well.

I met my companion.  His name is Jason Marks.  He is from Boston and is a convert to the church.  He is a real hard worker and we are both committed to getting each other better.  I really like him.  The rest of the district is awesome.  Good bunch of guys!  There are 6 other Elders going to Canada (including me).  We have another 6 guys and they are going to Oregon.  Its small and I am curious why.  We have an Elder Farnsworth, Elder Biddneff, Elder Kenly, and an Elder Maddmeyer.  They are all going to Halifax.

Today was, like I said, intense.  We went and met the district, then dinner, but had a meeting before.  We did this investigator thing in a giant room.  This is when I felt like "what am I doing in here?"  I seemed to get everything wrong.  But I reassured myself and I prayed.

When you dropped me off at the MTC the Elders at the curb were like "oh my gosh - is that your sister?"  Yeah, I guess I am going to get that my whole mission! blah....

But all is well.  This is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done.  I put my trust, my faith in him and thank him for this blessing.  It will be hard, but all will be well.  I love you all - pray for me!

Elder Morgan Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment